- Think of a place that makes you feel safe.
- It could be a real place that you know, like your summer house or the shore of a lake, or an imaginary place that you come up with yourself.
- What does your safe place look like?
- What sounds can you hear there?
- What does it smell like?
- How does it feel?
- What can you taste?
- When you imagine the place in your head you start to feel calm and relaxed.
- You can go to the Safe Place in your imagination whenever you are feeling scared, worried, or anxious.